Registration begins for the 2022 classes on Friday, October 1 at 2:00 p.m. The school will be open during the 2021 Meander, October 1 – October 3. It is possible to register in person at this time. Please note, it is not possible to register online or in person before 2:00 p.m. on October 1.
You may register for MVAS classes through our secure online registration system, or by filling out and printing the form below and mailing it to us. Please pre-register by the deadline date to ensure that the class will be held.
Classes may be canceled at the discretion of the teacher if minimums are not reached. Full tuition fees will be returned. Students who cancel prior to the registration deadline will receive a full refund less a $10 cancellation fee to cover administrative costs. Students canceling after the registration deadline will forfeit the full tuition but are encouraged to find a student to take their place. Questions? Call the Milan Village Arts School at 320-734-4807.
COVID-19 Protocols as of October 15, 2021
The Milan Village Arts school resumed in-person classes on May 1, 2021. To ensure the safest class environment for everyone involved, the school implemented a COVID policy that required all students, instructors and MVAS staff to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at the time of class. This policy has been highly effective and the school was able to successfully run a number of classes during the spring, summer and fall of 2021. By October, the school had hoped this policy could be relaxed, but the spread of the Delta variant required changes to be postponed. Until further notice, the following protocols will remain in place.
• All instructors, students and MVAS staff are required to be fully vaccinated at the time of class. Please bring your proof of vaccination when attending class.
- Only instructors, students and staff will have access to the school during class.
- All CDC guidelines current at the time of class will be implemented, including social distancing and hand washing. As all participants are vaccinated, the wearing of masks will be at the discretion of the instructor.
- If students feel unwell prior to the class, they should not attend class. Students will receive a full refund if they are unable to attend class due to illness.
- If a student or instructor tests positive for COVID-19 in the week following the class, they should contact the school.
Register for Classes Online
Register by Mail
Please complete the form below.
Name of Class
My check payable to MVAS for a $ deposit is enclosed.
Print out and mail registration to:
Milan Village Arts School
PO Box 230
Milan, MN 56262
Call the Milan Village Arts School at 320-734-4807 with any questions or suggestions.